S, M, L, XL
GORE WINDSTOPPER mountain training jacket for windy, cool, damp conditions.
A versatile, streamlined jacket for high-output training in cold, windy and mixed conditions, the Trino combines windproof, water resistant, breathable GORE WINDSTOPPER with the air permeable stretch performance of Atreus . Composite Mapping Technology maximizes each fabric s benefits. GORE WINDSTOPPER is utilized on the chest and tops of the arms for focused weather protection, and Atreus is used under the arms and on the back to optimize temperature regulation and freedom of movement.
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Highly breathable maintains comfort during aerobic activity
- Wind resistant
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Composite Mapping Technology strategically places each fabric for most effective protection and climate management
- Stretch knit fabric under arms and on back panel provides thermal regulation and air permeable comfort
- Stretchy fabric allows you to move more freely
- Articulated elbows
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Soft brushed-lined collar
- Locking zipper pulls
- Full front zip with chin guard and wind flap
- Long sleeves
- Stretch-woven cuffs
- Drop back hem
- Internal floating hem drawcord seals out cold and secures items in pocket
- Two rear pockets with angled access
- Two hand pockets,one with internal key pocket and media port
- Reflective blazes for enhanced visibility in low light
- P50k GORE WINDSTOPPER
Machine wash in warm water (30 C). Do not use fabric softener. Tumble dry on medium heat. Do not iron.