XS, S, M., L, XL, XXL
Breathable, articulated soft shell jacket; ideal for alpine climbing and backcountry activities. Gamma Series: Softshell outerwear with stretch | MX: Mixed Weather.
Ideal for dynamic backcountry activities in mixed weather conditions, this mobile, articulated soft shell jacket is engineered to provide elemental protection with high levels of breathability and mobility.
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Lightly insulated
- Wind resistant
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Articulated elbows
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Athletic fit for a slimmer more flattering profile
- Soft brushed-lined collar
- Full front zip with wind flap
- Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
- Zipper garages to protect zipper closure from snow and rain
- Stretch-woven cuffs
- Laminated hem
- Drop back hem
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Laminated sleeve pocket with laminated zip
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Two chest pockets with hidden zippers
- Fortius 2.0 Face: 85% nylon, 15% elastane. Backer: 94% polyester, 6% elastane
Machine wash in cold water. Wash dark colours separately. Tumble dry on low heat. Iron on low heat. Do not use fabric softener.