XS, S, M, L, XL
Superlight, highly packable down hoody performs as a midlayer or standalone. Down Series: Down insulated garments | SL: Super light.
Minimalist down insulation for cool, dry conditions, the Cerium SL Hoody is exceptionally light and compressible. Designed primarily as a midlayer, its lightweight packability makes it an effective standalone during rest breaks, evenings at camp, or on emergency bivvies. The 850 fill power goose downs warmth to weight ratio is outstanding, and the windproof Arato 7 nylon shell is ultra lightweight and provides a high level of tear resistance. An insulated hood adds warmth.
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Great warmth-to-weight ratio
- Compressible and packable
- Wind resistant
- Down Composite Mapping strategically places Coreloft synthetic insulation in areas where moisture may buildup and down in areas for maximum warmth
- Super lightweight Arato 7 face fabric with DWR finish repels moisture
- Trim fit keeps warmth close to the body
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Down insulated StormHood
- Low profile hood
- Full front zip with chin guard
- Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
- Minimized zippers help reduce weight and bulk
- Elastic cuffs
- Adjustable hem cord seals out drafts
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Stuff sack provides easy transport, secures in pocket when not in use
- Coreloft 80 (80 g/m) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- 850 fill European white goose down
- Coreloft 40 (40 g/m) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- 850 fill European grey goose down
- Arato 7 - 100% nylon
Machine wash in warm water (30C). Do not use fabric softener. Front load washing machine recommended (use a mesh bag for top loading machines). Tumble dry on low heat with tennis balls. Do not iron.