S, M, L, XL, XXL
Lightweight, versatile down jacket delivers exceptional warmth for its weight. Down Series: Down insulated garments | LT: Lightweight.
Worn as a midlayer or standalone in cool, dry conditions, the Cerium LT Jacket delivers exceptional warmth for little weight. Premium 850 fill down is resilient, lofty and warm. The Arato 10 shell provides lightweight durability, and Down Composite Mapping strategically places Coreloft synthetic insulation in moisture-prone areas. Articulated construction moves with the body, and sewn-through construction is used to further reduce weight and increase packability.
As an alternative to down fill insulation, we also offer synthetic fill products, such as the Atom LT Jacket.
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Great warmth-to-weight ratio
- Compressible and packable
- Wind resistant
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
- Down Composite Mapping strategically places Coreloft synthetic insulation in areas where moisture may buildup and down in areas for maximum warmth
- Improved fit with longer body length
- Insulated collar
- Chin guard
- Full front zip with chin guard
- Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
- Elastic cuffs
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Internal zippered security pocket with stuff sack
- Coreloft 80 (80 g/m) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- Coreloft 100 (100 g/m ) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fiber is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- Arato 10 - 100% nylon
- 850 fill European white goose down
Machine wash in warm water (30C) on gentle wash cycle.Do not use fabric softener.Front load washing machine recommended (use a mesh bag for top loading machines). Rinse twice.Tumble dry on low heat with tennis balls or 'sock balls'. Drying time may take up to three hours.Do not iron.Store unstuffed in a dry place.