XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
Lightweight, versatile down hoody provides exceptional warmth for its weight. Down Series: Down insulated garments | LT: Lightweight.
Streamlined in its design, and with an exceptional warmth-to-weight ratio, the Cerium LT hoody works as midlayer or standalone in cool, dry conditions. Premium 850 fill-power down is lofty and resilient, the Arato 10 nylon shell provides lightweight durability, and Down Composite Mapping strategically places Coreloft synthetic insulation in moisture-prone areas. Articulated construction moves with the body, and the insulated StormHood provides coverage without compromising range of vision.
As an alternative to down fill insulation, we also offer fully synthetic fill products, such as the Atom LT Hoody.
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Great warmth-to-weight ratio
- Compressible and packable
- Wind resistant
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
- Down Composite Mapping strategically places Coreloft synthetic insulation in areas where moisture may buildup and down in areas for maximum warmth
- Improved fit with longer body length
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Down insulated StormHood
- Full front zip with chin guard
- Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
- Elastic cuffs
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Internal zippered security pocket with stuff sack
- Coreloft 80 (80 g/m) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- Coreloft 100 (100 g/m ) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fiber is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- Arato 10 - 100% nylon
- 850 fill European white goose down
Machine wash in warm water (30C) on gentle wash cycle.Do not use fabric softener.Front load washing machine recommended (use a mesh bag for top loading machines). Rinse twice.Tumble dry on low heat with tennis balls or 'sock balls'. Drying time may take up to three hours.Do not iron.Store unstuffed in a dry place.