S, M, L, XL, XXL
Lightweight, insulated Coreloft vest, designed to preserve core warmth. Ideal as a layering piece for cold weather activities. Atom Series: Synthetic insulated mid layers | LT: Lightweight.
CUSTOMER SERVICE TIPS
Our Atom LT products have non-locking zippers by design. One purpose of the non-locking zipper is that it is easier to operate with one hand. This design feature also helps to limit the possibility of damage to the zipper and lightweight face fabric directly adjacent to the zipper.
This sleeveless core-heater hugs the body with efficient Coreloft insulation to preserve warmth while durable fleece side panels made with Polartec Power Stretch with Hardface Technology increase active use breathability and mobility. A wind and moisture resistant outer shell extends stand-alone usability.
- Compressible and packable
- Wind resistant
- Composite construction
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Breathable, stretch side panels for enhanced comfort and mobility
- Soft, smooth lined collar
- Full front zip with wind flap
- Drop back hem
- Internal chest pocket with zip
- Two hand pockets with hidden zippers
- Polartec Power Stretch with Hardface Technology 88% polyester, 12% elastane, 230 g/m . A four-way stretch fabric that allows for excellent athletic movement and good breathability to maintain comfort. Some products feature Hardface Technology for a higher level of abrasion resistance.
- Coreloft 60 (60 g/m ) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- Tyono 20 denier shell with DWR treatment - 100% nylon
Machine wash in cold water on a gentle cycleDo not bleachTumble dry on low heat on a delicate settingDo not ironDo not wringDo not dry clean