XS, S, M, L, XL
Insulated, mid-layer jacket with wind and moisture resistant outer face fabric; ideal as a layering piece for cold weather activities. Atom Series: Synthetic insulated mid layers | LT: Lightweight.
Versatile combination for layering on cold wet days or as an outer layer in cold dry conditions. Tthis warm mid-layer features composite materials that provide balanced warmth and breathability. The arms and torso are fortified with Coreloft insulation, and the side panels and underarms incorporate Polartec Power Stretch with Hardface Technology to increase mobility and breathability. A wind and moisture resistant outer shell extends stand-alone usability.
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Compressible and packable
- Wind resistant
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
- Composite construction
- Breathable, stretch side panels for enhanced comfort and mobility
- Articulated elbows
- Gusseted underarms for mobility and comfort
- Trim fit for base layer or light mid-layer use
- Insulated collar
- Soft, smooth lined collar
- Full front zip with wind flap
- Stretch-knit cuffs
- Drop back hem
- Laminated hem
- Internal chest pocket
- Two hand pockets
- Polartec Power Stretch with Hardface Technology88% polyester, 12% elastane, 230 g/m. A four-way stretch fabric that allows for excellent athletic movement and good breathability to maintain comfort. Some products feature Hardface Technology for a higher level of abrasion resistance.
- Coreloft 60 (60 g/m) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- Tyono 20 denier shell with DWR treatment - 100% nylon
Machine wash in cold water on a gentle cycleDo not bleachTumble dry on low heat on a delicate settingDo not ironDo not wringDo not dry clean