5.0, 5.5, 6.0, 6.5, 7.0, 7.5, 8.0, 8.5, 9.0, 9.5, 10.0
Ultra-lightweight, agile approach shoe with exceptional fit and GORE-TEX protection. SL: Super light.
Ultra-Light and agile, the Acrux SL GTX is a versatile approach shoe for technical terrain. GORE-TEX protection combines with advanced technologies for optimal fit, agility and traction. The Adaptive Fit Lite designs zonal stretch shapes to the foot for an exceptional fit and improved GORE-TEX breathability. The hydrophobic upper is exceptionally abrasion resistant, and the Vibram tread design provides traction while climbing without sacrificing ease of stride on flats.
- Front and rear pull loops to allow you to put shoe/boot on more easily
- Vibram MegaGrip rubber compound is durable and grippy
- Custom patterned Vibram outsoles
- Vibram Arcteryx Light Approach Outsole combines a sticky climbing zone and smearing inserts with a mountaineering heel tread for ease of stride
- "Y" Groove split heel technology for improved braking
- Custom developed 3D moulded Ortholite footbed delivers maximum comfort, breathability and arch support
- Spherical heel shape for improved braking and smooth stride
- Highly durable EVA foam midsole absorbs shock while providing precision stability
- Seamless one piece upper with thermolaminated construction is highly abrasion resistant, durable, light and hydrophobic
- Laminated heel and toe caps secure fit and and deliver precision support
- Tongue free liner ensures a larger breathable surface area and increased waterproof coverage
- Arcteryx Adaptive Fit Lite employs a zonal stretch liner that forms to key areas of the foot for a customized, supportive fit
- Stetchable GORE-TEX liner
- TPU high abrasion protection films
- PU coated nylon yarns
- Integrated sticky rubber toe cap
Surface clean only.